The construction boom in Morocco in recent years has led to a huge demand for precast concrete products: blocks, infiller blocks, kerb stones and paving stones. To meet this demand, several manufacturers have chosen Prensoland to supply and install their precast plants and concrete block machines.
Their common goal was to achieve a versatile installation with minimum maintenance costs and high reliability, and ensuring quality production without waste.
In two cases, fully automated manufacturing circuits have been installed that incorporate the concrete block machine VIBROCOMPACTA Press designed to work with 1200 x 600 mm pallets. This machine features advanced technology that can achieve maximum returns from the first day of operation. Its main features are:
– A computer interface with intuitive graphical menus to speed up the learning process.
– An Intelligent Manufacturing System that constantly monitors pressing parameters for optimum performance.
– Proportional hydraulic technology and axle control that allows manufacturing at peak performance with a very smooth movement.
– A VMI vibration system with “stepless” progressive and variable amplitude and frequency.
– E-connect: technical assistance via the internet.
The company Univers Plancher, based in Rabat, Draa Pref, based in Marrakech and Faben Iskane company, in Casablanca acquired a new concrete block machine plant by Prensoland.