Concrete block machine with a fully automated production system for very high outputs. For the production of blocks, infill blocks, kerb stones, pavers and other precast concrete elements. In 8 hours shift it can produce approx. 28.000 blocks 20x20x40 cm.
- Production pallets: 1400x750 mm max, 1200x600 mm min.
- Manufacturing height: min 40 mm / max 350 mm.
- VMI 4 motor vibration system with electronic synchronisation of the masses.
- Vibrator strength: 0 a 23.000 daN.
- Max. frequency of the vibrator: 75 Hz.
- Total power of the press: 70,5 kW.
- Vibrating motors on the tamper head to improve the surface finish of the piece.
- Electrical adjustment of the product to be manufactured, without the need of tools.
- Hydraulic/pneumatic fastening of the mould.
- Concrete loader with beater and grid.
- iControl System.
- Equipment for facing concrete.
- Manufacturing on metal pallets.
- Automatic vibrator lubrication.
- Remote WIFI / 3G connection.
- Belt dosing.
*Productions based on Press performance at 100%. Production data for guidance only, depending on the shape of the pieces, type of aggregates and possible circuit stops.