The Flowformer TENSYLAND machine is used for the continuous production of various prestressed concrete profiles: T beams, tubular beams, hollow core slabs for flooring or wall panels slabs up to a maximum height of 500 mm.
This machine also allows the manufacture of terrace unit for stadiums, TT slabs, PI slabs, etc.
Possibility of incorporating a PLC to produce HCS, indenting hollow core slabs, paraseismic (EuroCode 2, EN-1992) and different profiles with Exposed Wires and Top Marking.
- Profile change can be achieved in 5 minutes.
- Versatility in product range.
- Minimum maintenance.
- No wear parts.
- Working speed up to 3 m/min.
- Easy machine operation.
- Achieved strength up to 60 MPa.
- Average density of 2,4.
- Important energy saving (total power 17 kW).
- One stage moulding.
- Excellent bond around the wires avoiding bond slip.
- Vibration frequency electronically adjusted.