The molding machine EV-6 is a Tensyland EV-5 type upgrade mounting #2 wheel driving transmission instead of the cable drum.
It is conceived to the production of precast concrete elements in pre-stressed concrete such as ‘T’ beams, hollow beams hollow core slabs for floors up to màximum thickness 500 mm. and for claddding walls.
Possibility to incorporate a PLC for the production of parassismic side indented slabs iHCS according to EuroCode 2, EN-1992 and various profiles with exposed wires in the end and ‘carantage’.
- Profile change can be achieved in 5 minutes.
- Versatility in product range.
- Minimum maintenance.
- No wear parts.
- Working speed up to 3 m/min.
- Easy machine operation.
- Achieved strength up to 60 MPa.
- Average density of 2,4.
- Important energy saving (total power 16 kW).
- One stage moulding.
- Excellent bond around the wires avoiding bond slip.
- Vibration frequency electronically adjusted.