Semi-autonomous saw, designed to crosscut pre-stressed concrete elements (‘T’ beams, hollow core slabs, solid slabs, other). It mounts a 900 mm. cutting disk for elements up to 300 mm thick. It mounts a 1.000 l. water tank.
The cut is fully automated, adjusting the speed and power of the blade continuously to maximise the cutting speed. Various safety devices come standard, blade lid protection, e-stops among others, safety is a priority on our machinery.
Optionally you can add the autonomous feature, the machine will work autonomously, without operator's supervision, having Wi-Fi or 4G connection, you can send the cuts from any computer or mobile device directly to the cutting machine.
- Self-adjusted cutting speed.
- Maximum cutting thickness 300 mm.
- Cutting disks diameter 700, 800, 900 mm. requiring the setting of mechanical stops.
- Disk motor power 45 kW.
- Optional: programming of the cuts along a casting bed.
- Optional: winders for the electrical cable and the water hose.
- Very low maintenance required.