Mechanism provided to produce the hollow core slabs with side indenting so that a great additional friction is obtained at the longitudinal joint, following the EuroCode 2, EN1992 and EN1168.
The System mounts a hydraulic actuator mounted on the so-called rectifier mold.
By mean a P. L. C. Mounted inside the electrical control panel, it is possible to define the geometry of the indenting; with a selector switch the operator may select the type of slabs to be produced, with or without side indenting.
- Mechanism for the production of hollow core slabs with side indenting according the EuroCode 2, EN1992, EN-1168.
- Hydraulically operated in the finish mould extension.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) allows parameterizing the geometry.
- Two-position selector iHCS / HCS.
- Reduction of the compression layer.