Our new casting machine model to produce pre-stressed concrete elements such as ‘T’ beams, hollow core slabs, hollow beams, solid slabs and other. Designed with double transmission: cable drum and 2 wheel to ensure a controlled and constant movement.
It is possible to incorporate a PLC to produce the slabs with parasismique side indenting (Eurocode 2, EN-1992) and various profiles with exposed wires and carantage.
- Profile change can be achieved in 5 minutes.
- Versatility in product range.
- Minimum maintenance.
- No wear parts.
- Working speed up to 3 m/min.
- Easy machine operation.
- Achieved strength up to 60 MPa.
- Average density of 2,4.
- Important energy saving (total power 18 kW).
- One stage moulding.
- Excellent bond around the wires avoiding bond slip.
- Vibration frequency electronically adjusted.